Monday, July 18, 2011

Born From Frustation

Are you wondering what would possess me to write a blog titled "I Said No Tomato?" Well, like any blogger just starting out, it spawned from experiences I've had and the people around me telling me, "You should start a blog about this" and so, I have.

I have horrible luck with food to go. Take out and to go orders are forever being screwed up in some form. I'm not making this up! It's become a running joke with family and friends. The one that happens the most is burgers ordered with no tomato and getting home to find those red slimy slices with their insidious seeds working their way into every nook and cranny.

It doesn't stop there though. Oh, noooooo, it couldn't just end with a random tomato. Salads with key components missing. Sandwiches on the wrong type of bread. I could go on ad nauseum and I will, that's the whole point of this blog.

I hope going forward I have very little to write about because the more I have to share with all ya'll, the more meals they're jackin' up and that's no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment