Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Taco Bell Filling Fail


Living in San Diego there are taco shops on almost every block of every neighborhood but Taco Bell is an institution unto itself. They're not authentic, they don't claim to be. I'm also not a super huge fan but every once in a great while I get a craving for their crunchy taco supremes and nothing will sate it but the real deal. Today was one of those days that I just HAD to have a couple crunchers.

As I usually do, I checked the bag to make sure I had my order right, because we all know this blog wouldn't exist if my track record with drive-thrus was anything other than what it is. I see there are 2 tacos in the bag, satisfied that I have what I came for, I head back to work.

I know I should probably eat somewhere other than my desk but I only take half an hour lunch. So, I unwrap my first taco and...


Uhm, guys? I think you forgot something. Like, I dunno, the filling maybe? Thankfully, the other taco had a decent fill ratio so it wasn't a total loss but needless to say, I ended up still hungry and very disappointed. The drive-thru gods curse me yet again. *shakes an angry fist*

No comments:

Post a Comment